When Americans donate life: How much money are Americans willing to put into helping their loved ones?

By Al Jazeera News and Al Jazeera America correspondent Michael HennenKey points:A US citizen is not allowed to donate money to any organization or individual without the approval of their local attorneyIf you want to donate to the UN, you can do so with a US citizenA US court will only issue a temporary restraining order against a US person if they are accused of committing a crime, and they have been cleared to go to court by the US justice systemThey can then leave the country, but not before the court issues a temporary injunction and prevents them from doing soThe US government will issue a permanent injunction if the US person is involved in a terrorist attack, but will not issue a restraining order unless they are suspected of committing the crime(Source: US Department of State)The United States government does not have an extradition treaty with countries like Syria and Sudan, so if the United States is involved, they will be able to ask for extradition if they want to extradite the American.

A US person may not go to a country in the European Union that is not on their US passportIf you are not a US resident, you are still subject to US lawsA US national can be extradited to another country if they have committed an offense and are in a US prisonIf you have not been charged with a crime in the US, you may be extraditted to the country that charges youThe US Justice Department will not prosecute you if you are a foreign national, but if you have been convicted of a crime overseas, the Justice Department may seek to extradites youIf you travel abroad, you should notify your attorney before you travel, as they may be able help you with legal aidIf you do not know the country you are going to, contact your lawyer as they will assist you with travel documents(Source)If you choose to travel, your lawyer will assist in getting you through the entire process and will provide you with the necessary paperwork to obtain the necessary documents.

You can also contact the FBI if you need to contact the agency directly about a matter(Source):US government officials will not provide you information or advice in any way if you do have a criminal case, but they can provide you legal representation and help you find your way around the USIf you live in the United Kingdom, you have the right to contact your local authorities about a crimeIf you decide to travel abroad to attend a conference or other event, your US lawyer will be responsible for providing you with a secure and private place to meet with legal advisers, including in personIf you plan to travel to the United Arab Emirates, your UAE lawyer will also be responsible if you decide you wish to go thereYou should have a safe place to stay, such as a hotel or an Airbnb, if you plan on staying at an international hotel, as you do so in a safe area and in a secure area, and you should have access to a phone or email accountIf you intend to stay at a hotel with a room service, or you plan a business trip, you must be prepared to pay the hotel bill for the time you are staying in that hotel(Source), and ensure that you do this prior to you leaving the countryIf you can not pay your hotel bill in time, you will be fined and the hotel will be required to reimburse you(Source).US citizens cannot go to certain foreign countries that do not allow them to do soIf you visit a country that does not allow US citizens to travel overseas, you need an exemption from this ruleIf you go to an international airport, you cannot board a plane unless you are at least 18 years old(Source); you can still board a flight if you can prove that you are 18 years of age(Source)(Source)A US resident cannot be sent to a foreign country without their permissionIf you move from the US to another state or country, you remain subject to the US law that permits you to enter the country in question(Source))A US judge may not grant a US passport or visa to a US nationalIf you apply for a US visa, you would be subject to a “reasonable suspicion” test(Source )If you receive a visa, it must be valid for a reasonable period of time(Source)/If you die in the country where you were born, your parents, grandparents, or other relatives will not be allowed to become US citizens if they died before the US was foundedIf you were an American citizen before January 5, 1950, you automatically become a US naturalized citizenIf you received your US passport in 1949 or later, you do NOT automatically become an American naturalized US citizenIf your parents were American citizens before 1949, you also automatically become US naturalised US citizensIf you died in the state where you are currently living, your relatives or any other US citizens you have met will be barred from becoming US citizens(Source, source)If your ancestors were born in the same state as you and you are